Sunday, October 9, 2016

October Projects + A VIDEO
By Jessika Lundman

"Summertime"

Jessika here with two new projects with 2crafty chipboards!

So first I made this summer layout and I realized about half way through that I was making
 a summer themed layout when there was frost outside. :) But I have all these amazing
 summer photos I want to scrap and a lot of beautiful summer chipboards so even thought
 we are heading for winter here in Sweden you will probably see a lot of summer
 stuff from me.

I wanted to make something colorful and playful and this time I colored all my chipboards
 with acrylic paints to match the photo. I tried to place everything in a sort of scattered way.


I used puzzle pieces because I think they are somewhat childish and playful
 and match my youngest son perfectly :)


The circles, the heart and the dotted line beneath 2016 are all from the
 same chipboard piece that I cut up to use in different ways.


2Crafty products used:

Summertime
2016's
Beaded hanging hearts
Puzzle pieces







"Beauty and Wonder"

Here are two metallic looking tags I made for my second project 
and these even have a process video :)

I wanted to make something darker and metallic for the background so
 that the white painted chipboards could really pop! 
I LOVED how they came out.
 I have a lot of detail photos so be sure to check out the video at the end.


Above and below you will see close ups of the chipboard pieces.


I tried to place the hearts so that they sort of bubbled out of the floral pieces.





These Mini Words are great for cards/tags and smaller titles.





To View VIDEO CLICK HERE


2Crafty products used:
ATC Tiny hearts & Stars
Mini word set 1
Leafy shrub set 2



Thanks for stopping bye! See you next time!




9 comments:

Di Garling said...

LOVE the tags in particular Jessika and I really enjoyed your video too. TFS. 😄

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous tags, and how fun are those puzzle pieces on your layout! Awesome work, Jessika!

Lisa Griffith said...

Beautiful layout Jessika and those tags are divine!! Thanks for sharing your process with us...absolutely gorgeous.

Rachael Funnell said...

Love those bright colors in your layout & your tags are GORGEOUS!!! :)

Mary Catt said...

Two beautiful projects! Amazing work!

kavitha said...

awesome,love the tag

Valerie Ouellet said...

Wow! Awesome tags!!!!

Catherine Giguère said...

Beautiful projects Jessica! Your tags are STUNNING!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Beautiful projects, Jessika !! <3