Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August Inspiration by Jessika Lundman

"Those Eyes"



Hi there!
Jessika here today to share with you my latest two layouts using 2crafty chipboards.
 I went with two different themes, one dark and sparkly and one light and natural.


This first one has to be one of my favorite layouts in a long time. I was thinking
 meadow when I made this. You know, flowers, leaves, natural elements and butterflies.


I left all the chipboard raw and combined it with a little raw metal.
The plastic beads are supposed to resemble water droplets.


The butterflies are rub ons.


2crafty products  used:




"Capture"

 This next layout I went dark. The photo is an Abba show we went to and
 I wanted the layout to give the same showbusiness and cool feeling.


The chipboards in the background are colored with black acrylic paint and
glitter paint and the chipboards in front are painted with silver metallic paint.



On the background I have used a combination of gesso through a stencil,
glitter paint, silver embossing powder, mesh tape and blue and purple paint.

2crafty products used:

Beaded hanging heart
Mini words set 1
Floral spray



That's all from me today! Have an awesome crafty week!